Search the Anaconda Geological Documents Collection
- Current country names may have changed, but documents in the
database are indexed under the names of the countries during time the
documents were created. Try historical country names if you are not
retrieving any relevant results.
- Search parameters “Mine,” “Prospect,” and “Project” retrieve the same results.
- Certain countries have data for states or counties; others have only country-level data.
- The original database, developed in the mid-1980s, included
many fields which were never fully developed. As a result, there are
blank fields in the database—you may wish to try a range of search
combinations if you are not finding what you hoped.
- Documents and maps in the Anaconda Geological Documents Collection date from the 1890s to 1986.